Friday, June 12, 2009

OLD TIME



Bulan Juni......

Tiba-tiba aja seneng dengerin lagu ini...





Juni...sebelas...tak lekang oleh waktu...
**halahhh**

Ehm...'gak ada apa-apa lagi,sebenarnya, I just wanna say that I wanted to applogize to you at that time...-mulai,deh,kalo stress and 'gak bisa ngungkapin,inggris gw yang norak, sok muncul- habis kalau dalam bahasa indonesia, malu pisan,euy! **padahal in English lebih malu-maluin,yak!**

11 Juni, still I remember your birthday, and still I wanna say that I'm sorry, although at that time You've hurt me so much, but I've been thinking that It wasn't you fault,anyway....

Wherever you are,, Happy Belated Birthday,, You-June-Jogya-and Brother Land where's Zoel's living...may my pray will send this message to you.....

How are you, now....??..I really want to know,,,hope that You,Zoel and your Bro and Sista are okay....Your Mom and Dad - hope they are still fine..amiieenn
- since yesterday I remembered you,ANS-


No comments: