Monday, June 22, 2009

Voice of the Day

What is love anyway,my Dear..?
Love can make you happy, throw you away up to the skies then vanish.. It covered your day with bloody tears when he's not there for you, He took your heart away with his anxiety...**Gosh,how could you do that to me...?**

I feel that I'm losing something **You helped me find that** I've burned it with all of my vanity, you were angry with me, but I've done that before you did. Thought we may not feel lose each other, and starting in doubt again **so, when all this hesitation will be ended??**

When do you think it started,my Dear..?

You gave me that colorful time, you raised my spirit up, you caressed my pain without you realized, but then...it suddenly dissappeared,then vanish. You ended it without you realize. I choosed to end it with my ownway. I couldn't let this tears bloody again. But...I can't deny that I lose my spirit ** Is that mean that I'm losing you??**

Finally,What is the Sincerity anyway,My Dear...?
Sincerity, the wholeheartedness, the suffering which we accepted, are we do this with our whole heart...,do you?? Where does it come from...?, do you think, all of this suffering, from you..??**give me the answer,please** All I know is, since you never realized what you've done, my suffering is began.
You can't find "me" like you've ever did before, but believe me, that our desire will lead us on to.
So,tell me, My Dear, Have you found the meaning of Love,anyway?? **tell me,then..,I'll wait for you -Stay Close,Don't Go- you keep said to me like that**

No comments: