Friday, May 15, 2009

Aubrey


an Aubrey was her name
and not so very ordinary girl or name
but who's to blame...for a love that wouldn't bloom?

for the hearts that never played in tune

like a lovely melody that everyone can sing
take away the words that rhyme it doesn't mean a thing

and Aubrey was her name
we tripped the light and danced together to the moon
but,where was june..?
no, it never came around
if it did, it never made a sound
maybe I was absent or was listening too fast
catching all the words but then the meaning going past
but God I missed the girl, and I'd go a thousand times
around the world just to be closer to her than to me

and Aubrey was her named
I never knew her but I love her just the same
I loved her name
wish that I could find the way
and the reasons that would make her stay
I have learned to live a life
but patched from all the rest
I'll do without the best
Oh how I miss the girl,and I'd go a million times
around the world just to say,
She had been mine for a day




AUBREY - Bread & David Gates




It's reflection of me when I was sixteen. There was so many question in my life beginning with the word 'why' and also my love stories. At that time I can't find the answer and there's nobody told me about that. I was dreaming that there would be a boy - cute,caring and loving boy -came to my life and tell me what the answer is. But there was none.

But now, I am not sixteen. But the question is still the same, beginning with the same word - why - in another content of it. It has to be a different, that now I can find the answer, coz HE gives me all of the answer. Through my long pray at night and dawn. And I feel safe for relying on HIM. Now I'm not dreaming anymore coz I believe in "YOU" and "HE" sent you to beside me, now and forever.


The Aubrey still playing in my room as my lullaby 'till now, you gave me as a birthday gift of that CD 'coz you know me,thanks honey.

No comments: